Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas

Feliz Navidad & Merry Christmas!

We hosted Christmas dinner and it was fun having everyone here.

This was our table


For my place cards I wrote the names on deck of cards I got at the Dollar Store that sort of matched my snowman dish ware, attached it with ribbon to a candy cane so it could slip into the stocking cutlery holder that way they can just take the name tag with candy cane home.



For their treats which I forgot to hand out :0( I wrapped Tic Tacs with this cute Santa, cut file from Lori Whitlock. I changed her pattern by punching out a circle that could look like his opened mouth as I wanted some of the tic tacs to show the different flavors. I bought the box of Tic Tacs at Sam's Club and they have mixed flavors. I remember when I used to get them for Bret, I could buy the package all one flavor, he likes the white and I like the orange. Any way these treats are orange, grape (purple), fruit adventure (red, green, orange, yellow), wintermint (green) and spearmint (blue)

Since we'll still be in Christmas next time I see them it won't be too weird getting a Santa treat :0)



Been that is Christmas I always want everyone to have a little something to open so I used our Sunday Tip or Technique that was one sheet cookie box. I modified a bit :0) seems like I do that a lot. Anyway since my paper was just one sided made them weaker so decided to have little flap on the sides as it seems to give it more stability to the lid.

These boxes where for the little gifts which were chocolates.




And these boxes I altered the size to match the calendars I made.




No comments:

Post a Comment