Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Shoebox Thursday

This week was my turn on the shoe-box project I used a 3D card I saw on Pinterest that I liked and since we met a couple days after winter started chose this theme.

A rule of mine is to try not to use snowflakes and winter ONLY scenes for my Christmas cards although I have done it a few times over the years. This is because I normally do make winter cards either for birthdays, anniversaries or mingles. Any way winter starts 12/21 and winter is NOT only Christmas, we have 4 months to suffer of this season and for some people more like 6 months :0)

The front embossing folder is by Sizzix and the stamp is by Wordworth. The snowflake is a punch by EK Success


I used two different embossing folders on the inside, one by Cuttlebug, on the left and the one on the right is by SU. The icicle border punch is by Martha Stewart. I used two punches for the snowflakes they were an old collection by EK Success called Kaleidopunch, Each snowflake consist of 4 punched-outs, two of each and glued back to back sandwiching the fishing thread and added a rhinestone on both centers since they keep rotating it looks like a whole snowflake


No comments:

Post a Comment