Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Teabag tree

On one of my Yahoo groups for December we had a mingle (aka swap) using either iris folding, teabag folding or stamping, I am not longer part of that group but had my card ready, I try not to sign up for anything unless I already have it ready as when it comes to card making I go day by day :0). Since I do 95% of my cards with stamping I decided to use teabag folding just because it was easier and I hadn't done any in a long time. I had seen a card on Pinterest making this tree so that's what I did.
Both embossing folders are by Cuttlebug, the star brad I got at Impress it was silver and colored in gold, don't remember with what :0) I did it years ago for some cards and had some left over so worked great for this. The oval was cut with Brother Scan N Cut


This is the view from the side so you can see the 3D, It is a little bumpy to mail but flat enough, I think it will take extra postage as now a days PO is very picky to make extra money :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment