Monday, July 7, 2014

Flower soft tree

I had to do a card with a tree so first I had picked a SU set but then I decided I wanted to use 3 supplies one was a tree stamp by Rubber Stampede that I hadn't uses in many years, second an embossing folder from Cuttlebug and last was Flower Soft.

There was a time when a lot of people were using Flower Soft but now seems like I haven't seen things with it but I still love the effect and when I was redoing my craft room realize how many bottles I had :0) anyway that's why I decided on these supplies and from that I picked the rest and this is what I came up with. The trunk/branches & background was done with Copic Markers

Not sure if the photo shows the texture well enough but obviously it's 3D. The flower soft I used was Christmas green. Being summer the tree is nice and green although I don't know if oak trees get ugly during fall. The ribbon is SU stretched trim

No comments:

Post a Comment