Friday, July 25, 2014

Stampin' Up Fancy Folds

I went to a SU workshop where we were doing cards with the thinlits card dies we used both the Label & Circle.

All supplies were SU and except for me doing the folding or stamping the wrong way I pretty much did the cards just as they were shown :0)

This one the original way was cutting through on the back panel but since I'm used to doing this way I forgot, I could have fixed it but I didn't think was a need :0)



We should have started with this card as it was the most time consuming mostly because we had to do a lot of masking and the flower & punch only match if you stamp it the right way otherwise you have to keep cutting the paper to align the punch...since someone else was using the punch I thought I could save time by stamping all the flowers but is one of those that you have to mark the stamp what way you should stamp on paper to easily align punch :0)


The back wasn't supposed to look this way BUT since I did it the opposite way you could say I stamped the wrong panel but at the end it worked out fine

This last one I did it the wrong side again, the circle was on the opposite side :0)
also what I did different on this to the sample was the message and silver star are glued on acetate but you could see the glue dot so I added another piece of label on back of message, another silver star and on the bottom I added the left over inner star

No comments:

Post a Comment