Saturday, July 5, 2014

Christmas for OWH

Don't you hate it when you email someone's post and they don't answer? I do :0) personally I know I don't always answer emails right away BUT I always do :0) In one of the SU workshops someone had mention that OWH had a post of how to cut 6x6 paper for cards so of course where would I got check?? Sandy Allnock's blog but I looked everywhere and didn't find it so I contacted her but so far no response but wanting to work with scrapbook papers I check see if I could find someone else so I found one sheet wonder for 8.5 x 11 or 12 x 12 so I worked with that and came up with all these cards. The focal stamp is House Mouse image colored with Copic markers. I used some ribbon in some and messages are both English and Spanish

I now have found how to cut the 6x6. The information was on the actual OWH blog and also in Kristie's blog (part of OWH). Still think it would have been nice to get a reply from Sandy to where to go check. Normally this would have discourage me from things that have to do with her BUT since I enjoy working on cards for service people to write home I will continue to make cards for them. I know there are other groups but this is local to me which means I don't have to ship anything whenever I have my cards ready I drop them at Impress on my next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment