Sunday, July 13, 2014

Copic Markers Journal

This journal covers my "inventory" and color combos. Since I have all the markers pretty much what it does to me is to check how each color actually looks as the pages are done with the cardstock I use to color images. Color combos I have images I have colored besides some combos to go back to

On the section for my inventory I have one page for each color and as you can see there is space in case new colors come out. The first column is the name of the marker the next two columns are for the "code" if I have the Ciao marker I put the "BV00" in the Ciao column if I have the Sketch maker then I have the code in the Sketch column. I have a couple duplicate markers and pretty much is one Ciao and one Sketch so I have the code in both columns, I have some original markers but I do not have them anywhere yet. The last column is colored with each marker so I can see how it looks plus the difference in shade if I'm picking markers this is very useful.

On the color combos section I have sheets with images...wood, eyes, lips, hair/skin, clothes, etc. Most of them are from 2-4 images and the area to add the colors used
         


The images I have colored and saved I add all the info in the sheet and then just glued the image

Last but not least this is the cover I put on this journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment