Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Copic Markers Journal

The last few days I have been working on the cover for my Copic Journals. I have 4 books right now. They're the half sheet binders but it's looks pretty boring by itself so I put what I have on each one and then this is the image I decided to use on the covers...I have colored all of them pretty much the same except for the backgrounds they're all have different hair, skin & eyes.

On this first one, which has my samples of a series of classes for getting better with Copic Markers. It's called bringing your images to life. It a series of 5 classes plus another class for the glitter technique. I have a divider for each class series...basic, hair, skin, backgrounds, light source, & glitter.



And this is the cover for this journal. I have never seen an inside background. Other than anchoring the image  but I wanted this little girl to look inside a room; although in real life I would never have a wall this color :0) I decided to try it. I have color in walls it bores me I rather have my walls white and change the accesories if I get tire of the look. Anyway this is how it came out


The bottom part is supposed to be a carpet...the picture doesn't show the texture on it (sorry about the spots scanner needs to be clean)


4 comments:

  1. She's very sweet, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yara, I think your coloring is wonderful. I love your image and the shading on her is excellent. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete