Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stampin' Up Retirement Camp

I attended a SU workshop where we would be able to buy the "used" retired item as well as ordering from the catalogs that were ending and the new catalog.

This are the cards we made. As always I made little changes on some of them mostly omitting glitter, using my Copic markers

This card I added the message on the scallop oval punch and colored with Copic markers

This one I omitted the message, I didn't want to ruin my card with the create your own message stamp

This one I omitted the glitter


This one again I omitted the glitter


This one the only thing I did different but was not really a change was making it smaller than regular card because I wanted the punched border to match...no half scallops and then I added a tiny rhinestone on the "i" in amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment