Monday, May 19, 2014

Stampin' Up It's all about the gold class

At the show we took a class at the SU booth, the demostrator was Sherry. The class was "It's all about Gold" We did 3 projects one regular card, one pop-up card and a 3D project. Sherry had pretty much all cut and pre-stamped so all we had to do was put together


Front view of the card

Inside view

This was the original project
                 

BUT since I have no place to store my 3D projects I converted the 3D purse to a more or less flat purse...it still opens and all (sorry about the blurriness but the gold paper kept reflecting no matter what I tried)

2 comments:

  1. These are so awesome. Love the idea of taking a 3d project and making it into a card

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Laura. Since the remodeling/organizing I decided to remake all 3D project to flat projects so I can file them with the rest. what can't be done unfortunately will have to go :0(

    ReplyDelete