Saturday, May 24, 2014

Copic Airbrush System Class & Little Black Dress Class

I took 2 classes with Sandy Allnock from OWH at Impress.

The first class was Copic Airbrush System. All supplies are Hero Arts and Memory Box I believe.




This card is not done as the class was just using the airbrush system so no time to color still have to finish the doggy and anker him

This one also need to finish the owls

And on this one the fox


The second class was called little black dress and all cards are dressy cards for graduation, wedding, prom or anything of that kind. Besides the score board, Memory Box dress die and the Martha Stewart edge punch I don't know the other supplies.


This card the dress was straight up & down but Sandy didn't say to watch for the size :0) so after I glued the dress it didn't fit unless it was on an angle and since not just had I glue the dress but I had added adhesive to the dress I could't come home to do another base card. When you don't have your full kit no way to improvise :0)




2 comments:

  1. Love the airbrush effect. And the black and white cards are awesome. Wish we had a stamp store I think it keeps the inspiration up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Laura. The ABS class was fun and did things I don't do on regular basis but it felt like a chaos while in class :0)
    We are lucky to still have Impress in the area pretty much is the only store "close" by other than the craft stores

    ReplyDelete