Friday, May 16, 2014

Envelope punch board

The Heirloom stamp show is this weekend and today we took a class with Beth from Endless Creations. We love her company and she's really nice.

We made 4 projects with the envelope punch board
the first one was making our own envelope for a gift card holder

Closed view

Inside view

Belt

The next one was money holder. My scanner wouldn't let me scan the bill so I had to alter (folded a $20 and $5) and then made copy and then scan without problem 
Closed view

 view with the fake money

The next one was another gift card holder
Closed view

 Inside view

 Belt

Last project was a candy holder
Front view
 Back view
 Side view

It was a fun class and we got to play with the Brother scan and cut. I hope that  it will be my next toy WHEN I save enough of course and guess if I stop buying punches and dies would be a quicker LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment