Friday, May 30, 2014

Hot off the Press card kit book

Back in 1995-97 I wasn't totally into stamping but liked making my cards so I bought several book to make cards by Hot off the press well back then I think I only did a few cards and now that I was going through everything in my craft room I found them so decided to work on them so this is the first book I picked. It was called Quilted card kit




These one closed looks like a normal card but when you open the message is on the bottom

    




This one the flap is only half the size so it sort of covers the personal message area

     



All cards are different size from A6 to half fold. Other than the square and half size all others would need a handmade envelope or use a bigger size than the card envelope as they don't fit on regular A6, A7 or A8 :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment