Sunday, June 1, 2014

Just sharing

Since yesterday I woke up with a migraine and my pains were so bad decided to take a break on my craft room hoping I can recuperate soon to finish what is left. I'm pretty much done. I just have to find a place for a few things and wait for JoAnn's and Michaels sale on the storage boxes like the ones I'm using...yes I changed my room and now I'm only using 2 kinds one is the craft color photo boxes from Michaels and the other the media clear boxes from JoAnn's but in the mean time I can use the room and create again!! The down side of rearranging my room was that I think my vagabond broke. I tried cutting some dies yesterday with the regular sandwiches I have been using since 2011 BUT it wouldn't cut so I added another shim and it started cutting but only on my side no matter how many times I ran it it wouldn't cut the other side UNLESS I turned the paper 180ยบ. I have contacted Sizzix to see if they have any idea of what could have happened as all I did was moved it from the desk to the floor in the living room but as far as I knew the machine was portable so that shouldn't have happened oh well will see.

These cards I made a while back when I was doing more teabag and iris folding and since I haven't done it in a while thought I would share them now...why these techniques? because I throw away all my iris folding papers that were cut figure when I decide to work on this technique I can cut the papers I need and I've been thinking of doing something with teabag, maybe when I'm done with the book kits :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment