Thursday, May 22, 2014

Shoebox Thursday

This week was my turn to do the shoe-box I didn't think I was going to be able to do something with the mess at home but since I'm doing good putting my room back together I was able to concentrate. Being father's day next month and in my case I like to give father's day card to Bret, my dad, &  my brother, the only important people in my family that are father's. Bret has two sons, and my brother is the father of my only niece and nephew. Guess when/if the boys decide to have children they'll also get a card

Anyway this is the card I made; they had two options using the message or not. The stamp is by Sparkle and Sprinkle from a set of 4 different old car stamps and I let everyone pick the car they wanted and the embossing is one of those M-bossabilities by Spellbinder which was a pain to use as I couldn't figure out the right sandwich. I think I spent more time doing the embossing than all together the figuring out what I wanted to do, cutting the paper for 10 cards, putting everything I got out back to where it belong and writing my recipe. Darlene google for the right sandwich and I don't have one of the part for the sandwich so will have to check if they sell it at JoAnn's or Michael otherwise will have to check online



No comments:

Post a Comment