Friday, November 5, 2021

Survivor

After I created this card my new stamp set arrived so I was able to make the other card I wanted to make for the lab technician at my doctor's office that although technically is not a survivor yet as she has to wait 5 years to be cancer free but she survived her treatment and so far she is doing well and as long as all continues the same will be cancer free for good so I wanted to give her a card.

I started by grabbing a layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock and I stenciled with Tim Holtz distress ink worn lipstick and ergonomic brush from Amazon the texture diamond designer stencil by MB leaving a white area on the center for the ribbon which I stamped with the same worn lipstick ink with SU's set ribbon of courage then I did some highlights with Copic marker then stamped again and did again the highlights then I die cut my layer with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness and then mounted on a layer cut with a scrap of pink with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers B and then mounted to the card base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock. I stamped the words from the set Operation: Save 2nd Base by Color Play with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and then decided to add some enamel dots from my stash



No comments:

Post a Comment