Sunday, November 7, 2021

Happy 5th birthday

Our youngest granddaughter is turning 5, since we had no theme this year I we had not heard what she was into this year and I wanted to have the card ready before Halloween which could have given me an idea LOL anyway I know she likes ice cream and chocolate so this is the card I made her

I started with a layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock stamped my images from bananasplit2stamp club of the month set March 2019 by The Stamps of Life with W plus 9 Design Studio pure color dye black ink. I masked the 2 individual top scoops then stamped the bottom 3 scoops that is one image, then stamped the messages from number of years stamp set by SU with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and then I color my images with Copic markers. Added Glossy accents by Ranger on the chocolate. I let it dry. Mounted on a scrap of lavender cardstock and then on a base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock 



Since a friend wasn’t totally sure granddaughter will get the 5 scoops meant 5 years old, then did the inside by following the same as the front by adding another layer of the same scrap lavender cardstock and a layer of Neenah exact index premium 110 lb. cardstock and stamped from the same number of years stamp set by SU with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and Memento grape jelly dew drop ink the happy 5th birthday and the other message is by Make An Impression with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink




No comments:

Post a Comment