Thursday, November 4, 2021

Happy Anniversary

Today a dear friend and her hubby are celebrating 47 years of marriage if my math isn't wrong and being fall time I sent them a fall fun card using one of the new releases by HA.

Started by grabbing a piece of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock then stamped my pumpkin from the color layering pumpkin stamp set with Altenew crisp dye inks: warm and cozy collection orange cream & firebrick for the pumpkin, green valley collection shadow creek & green meadows collection hunter green for the stem then I masked the image using the matching die and stamped the background also a new release by HA leaves in the wind bold prints with SU classic stampin ink Sahara sand, then used a Copic Marker to ground the pumpkin. Die cut the layer with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness and mounted it to an orange cardstock from Core’dinations from their vintage collection which I die cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and finally mounted to a card base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock which I had already had folder into a "s" fold I know you all call it "z" fold but who sees a card upside down to see the z? we all see the card upright or at least I do, I have never seen a card in a way other than flat or upright so always see the straight s never a z anyway.

For my messages I use Rose peonies stamp set from the sunshine & love stampTV kit with VersaFine Clair pinecone ink on the front and anniversary2celebrate stamp set by The Stamps of Life with VersaFine Clair fallen leaves ink on the inside.






No comments:

Post a Comment