Sunday, September 5, 2021

Happy Grandparents' Day

Wishing all grandparents and specially step-grandparents a wonderful day. I gave this card to Bret in celebration of his day.

Started with a layer of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock then stamped my rooster from Color layering rooster stamp set by HA using Altenew crisp dye ink: warm gray collection morning frost, rock gray collection silver stone, pure graphite, red cosmos collection coral berry, ruby red and from the Rooster layering combo cube inks: butter bar, pumpkin pie. Then I ground the rooster with a stamp tree leaves by Stampendous on one side of the stamp I did stamped off the ink on the other side stamped straight on Altenew crisp dye ink coffee break collection sand dunes and delectable delights collection vanilla cream, delectable delights collection hazelnut, coffee break collection rocky shore. Then I stamped twice the chicken wire background stamp with Gina K Designs amalgam whisper ink. I didn't want to add a label for my message so I made a frame with Polygon Thin Frames by Honey Bee Stamps so it shows the chicken wire and all behind. The message is from Man Day stamp set by Technique Tuesday with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink. Finally I added a tiny black pearl as an eye. Mounted on a layer of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock and a base of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment