Sunday, September 12, 2021

Happy Granpa's Day for real

Turns out I was looking at the wrong day last Sunday so today is actually Grandparent's day since it's always the second Sunday in September. That's what happens when you don't leave the house and one day turns into the next and they all seem the same and when you look at the calendar you really don't know what day is today and since Bret worked the holiday it was just another week LOL lucky for him he got two cards.

This card was originally done for my donation box for Gray Matters Foundation but I kept a couple for personal use which help me so I had a card to give Bret in a flash. This time the message was computer generated as I wanted something small and since there isn't any message that says what I wanted I had to used multiple stamps last week and they were all sizes. For the rest, I started stamping my leaves on a layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock with Altenew crisp dye ink green fields collection frayed leaf, green meadows collection just green from Color layering parrot stamp set by HA; with Altenew crisp ink green valley collection shadow creek, grass field, tropical forest collection parrot, and Tropical chic stamp set by SU then I cut the piece and mat it with a layer of Recollections 65 lb. feathered green cardstock pack that was die cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A die which then I mounted to my card base done with Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock. I die cut a Bamboo tree die I had on my stash and then aside I had stamped on Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock with Color layering Koala stamp set by HA and Altenew crisp dye ink coffee break collection sand dunes, rocky shore, espresso the Koalas the baby was die cut 3 times I think or maybe 4


This is the other card I made for personal use and I used beautiful inside stamp set by Altenew with VersaFine Clair nocturne


and this is like the cards that went for my donation box with a computer generated message as this message is special for this Foundation. If you have time I have added their turtle in my blog if you click on it you can go check their website




No comments:

Post a Comment