Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Happy 80th

Today my mom is blessed to celebrate her 80th birthday and of course I am lucky to still have her. For her card I had seen the tutorial Sam at Mixed Up Craft, she called it unusual pinwheel tower card and decided that was the card I wanted to do and then in one of my online groups it was the Sunday Tip or Technique so of course it was a sign that it had to be the card LOL It was hard to find a border die to make the card but I did. I liked the one she used but was out of stock and of course shipping from UK is too expensive not that my mom is not worth it 😂 Messages in Spanish on the other hand was hard since no company makes message stamps other than Feliz Cumpleaños, Gracias, Pensando en Ti which they are always horizontal and not in nice font, I know picky but we have a big population of hispanics 😀 and there are other nationalities so would be nice they had nice font on the other languages they make and other options, vertical and other messages. Anyway many years ago I had made a custom made stamp so that's what I used and a combination from different stamp sets by SU, CTMH, Stamp A Mania

It folds flat and folded was about 6-1/8 x 9 just over 2oz plus thick, I made special envelope but since it was within limits of normal envelope you don't pay package or flat rate, so yes too much postage if you worry about that 😃 


SU & CTMH





SU



Stamp A Mania



Empty for personal message




No comments:

Post a Comment