Monday, September 6, 2021

Happy Labor Day - Back to School

Hope you are all having a safe Labor Day. Our oldest granddaughter started middle school this year and also join softball we are hoping when pandemic is over we'll be able to join her games if she continues playing. At least the local games.

I started my card by stamping Smarty pants Amanda stamp by Stampabilities with W plus 9 Design Studio pure color dye black ink twice on a layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock then colored with Copic Markers then, die cut it with stitched square dies by The Stamps of Life then, mounted on a layer of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock then, I did my base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock attached all layers and stamped my messages with School days stamp set by Altenew with the W Plus 9 black ink since I had it out



No comments:

Post a Comment