Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Paper Pumpkin

 This was one of my alternatives to the summer nights July 2020 kit. I used for my base Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock then I used one of the postcards from kit and then added the light house from my monthly hero creativity in a box kit June 2020 wonder of the northern skies –aurora borealis. The dies was cut 4 times on the bottom it was the full die with the bits and pieces that were colored with Copic markers the on the top one I added Spectrum Noir sparkle Crystal clear glitter brush and finally added the little halo hello steel craft die by Poppy Stamps (cut 4 times in cardstock and the vellum) because it's hard to adhere vellum I always add one white below the vellum that has adhesive on both sides that way I don't have to worry about the adhesive on vellum



No comments:

Post a Comment