Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day

Wishing all the fathers out there a happy day and hoping you are celebrated as you deserve and remember your children wouldn't be here without you 😁 so you are as important as the mothers are. For the man in my life that has two great kids I made him this card

Pretty simple as not much stamping or not a lot of doing but saw the tools and I am trying to use things in my craft room that have been there for a long time. I made my corner pop up card with Recollections 110 lb, white cardstock then I cut my layers with Stamps of Life stitched squares and Core'dinations raspberry cordial sand it, tear it, emboss it, love it paper it's a double sided paper that Joann used to sell. I added my tools which are stickers by Jolee's Boutique. My easel was done with two dies the nesting circles by LifeStyle Crafts and Stamps of Life stitched circles, the happy father's day is a stamp by Stampendous stamped with VersaFine Clair fallen leaves the other is two stamps that cut up to fit my square and I can't remember the company and I never put on the case and since I don't have my organizer any more won't know a lot of names of products😒 







No comments:

Post a Comment