Friday, June 18, 2021

Happy Father's Day

These were my other father's day cards I made this year beside Bret and my dad which you will see in the next couple days. For these of course I had to do slimline and since everyone like baseball had to use that theme. 

For my papers I used Craft n Craftin Best Creation Inc and Recollections 65 lb. chocolate cardstock which I cut with square grid windows slimline essential dies by Kraftgali, my base was done with Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 100 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock, the thinking of you is from dense bubble set with VersaFine Clair pine cone ink, for our oldest that is a dad I used a wish for everything set by SU same VersaFine Clair pine cone ink with Rectangle stitched Framelits


for our youngest that is a stepdad and also for a friend I just added a father's day, one is by MSE and the other by MB


and last but not least for my brother I used el mejor papá del mundo set & deseos pequeñitos set both by SU








No comments:

Post a Comment