Thursday, June 17, 2021

Graduation Grade School

Our oldest grand-daughter finished elementary today, not sure if everywhere is the same but finishing 5th grade makes her be done with elementary or grade school and she will be going to Jr High or what now is called Middle School that is from 6th to 8th grade

I made her this card. For my base I used Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock then cover the whole front with a layer of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock then a layer of graduation scrapbook paper by Best Creations Inc. For my two front layers, the first was Spectrum Noir 100 lb. ultra-smooth premium white cardstock where I stamped my goodbye which is part of a stamp in the set Rainbow Bridge by Waffle Flower, the grade school is from the set school days by Altenew both were stamped with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink then I stamped a scholar! by PB with W plus 9 Design Studio pure color dye black ink and colored with Copic markers, added Spectrum Noir sparkle Crystal clear glitter brush to the stars. Then I cut my layer with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness and matted it with a layer of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A



No comments:

Post a Comment