Saturday, June 6, 2020

Ways with Washi tape class homework

A while back I took a class at Altenew Academy with Alexandra Stapleton-Smith, it was a 6 day class I think and on day 2 it was using alcohol markers refills on Altenew's washi tape. The tape she used was the bouquet die cut tape with it's not paper like most washi tapes which made it perfect to use with alcohol markers I used my Copic Markers refills RV34, R14, BV02, R21, B00, BG11, V04 and Tim Holtz Andirondack Alcohol ink blending solution and to embellish used Nuvo Crystal Drops gloss bubblegum blush and morning dew. For the first card I used a die from my stash to add the greeting



After I finished putting my card together I had all the left over pieces that I just couldn't toss away so decided to add them on a white panel cut from my stitched rectangle dies by The Stamps of Life. At first I wanted to used the exact placement of where them came out but was hard to keep them in place so I just added them wherever. Used Nuvo Glitter Drops white blizzard. The message is from uplifting thoughts set by Concord & 9th with VersaFine Clair ink nocturne


No comments:

Post a Comment