Saturday, June 20, 2020

Día del Padre

Tomorrow is Father's day in Mexico same as here. I sent this card to my dad inspired from a card I saw at Stamp Owl and she got the tutorial from Blankina Creations. Her dimensions were in metric so I had to work it to inches but wasn't that hard since I like fun folds and I still remember a little my metric system.

I first stamped large Space Needle stamp by Make an Impression with VersaFine Clair ink nocturne then masked it and did my background with distress oxide inks with Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brushes with vintage photo and broken china and a cloud stencil with tumbled glass oxide ink cut the layers with A7 layered die set by Waffle Flower



punched a 2-1/4” circle by EK Success stamped my messages from SU's saludos entre amigos set with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne and mounted on a black 2-1/2” circle punch also by EK Success then mounted on a white double stitch design circle small die set by Gina K Design







No comments:

Post a Comment