Friday, June 19, 2020

Father's Day - Día del Padre

After watching Rachel Tessman's lived class I knew what would be my father's day card for our two boys, my brother and Gary. It was a pretty simple card to make, I made a little change as I didn't like the folded message but that's just my OCD I'm sure no one else have the same problem and neither the recipients.

I used some of my Harper’s Boutique paper pack by The Paper Studio that don't seem to finish after all the cards I have made it just keep going and going 😹 for all cards I used play time stamp set by Local King Rubber Stamp with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne and the matching die

for my brother's card, I used saludos entre amigos set by SU with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne 


for the boys, I used man day set by Technique Tuesday and awesome Family set by Pink & Main both with 


and for Gary, man day set by Technique Tuesday, sophisticated script upper case set & sophisticated script case by Concord & 9th all 3 with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne  


and the "inside" message in this case back was thought of on father’s stamp by Endless Creations also in VersaFine Clair ink nocturne





No comments:

Post a Comment