Sunday, June 21, 2020

Happy Father's day

After I made the card for my dad that I showed yesterday I made one pretty much the same for Bret just changed the image. I like lighthouses and as hobby we like to hike looking for lighthouses, we have seen almost everyone in Oregon and Washington that are not privately own. Like I mention the cards were inspired from a card I saw at Stamp Owl and she got the tutorial from Blankina Creations. Her dimensions were in metric so I had to work it to inches but wasn't that hard since I like fun folds and I still remember a little my metric system.

I first stamped the lighthouse from sailing home set by SU with VersaFine Clair ink nocturne then masked it and did my background with distress oxide inks with Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brushes with vintage photo and tumbled glass and a cloud stencil with broken china oxide ink cut the layers with A7 layered die set by Waffle Flower


Cut my top white layer with Double stitch design rectangle small die set by Gina K Design then stamped with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne with three sets big bold you set by Winnie & Walter (to), ways to say happy anniversary set by Picket Fence Studios (you are my favorite husband) and  here’s lookin’ at you set by My Creative Time (Happy Father’s Day) then mounted on black and white




No comments:

Post a Comment