Monday, June 1, 2020

Paper Pumpkin

This was one of my alternative for the August 2019 the gift of fall kit but mainly their add on kit. I donated the cards to the Taylored Expressions card drive. I used elementary cardstock by Recollections for my base, then I cut one of the cards from the add on kit in half to use as layers where I stamped my image by Rubber Marbles and can't remember the name will have to edit the name but since the store and company went out of business doesn't matter too much I guess 😏 my messages are from two sets the first one is simple strips background stamp by Taylored Expressions and cut with matching die and the other dragonfly greetings set by Birch Press Design cut with classic label punch by SU everything was stamped with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne  


No comments:

Post a Comment