Monday, June 8, 2020

Heroes


These cards went to Taylored Expressions card drive. I used rose wonder set by SU, the messages are combination of two sets the thank you is from dragonfly greetings set by Birch Press Design and the rest is from Lovely legs military strong set by Colorado Craft Company all stamping was done with wild wasabi, crushed curry, distress ink carved pumpkin, distress ink blueprint sketch & crisp dye ink razzleberry. For the green card I used distress oxide spray peeled paint for my splatter and also added some Nuvo mica mist midnight horizon for the other cards I added some of the same ink on my glass mat sprayed with water and then used paint brush to add the drops and lastly I added some Jot pop-up stickers to match the cards










No comments:

Post a Comment