Tuesday, June 23, 2020

59th Birthday

I saw this fun fold card theater card fold with Sam at Mixed Up Crafts and then I saw it with JanB and since I was looking for what to do for Bret for his birthday JanB's reminded me of Sam's card. I never care of the size of cards I make specially for Bret since they are hand-deliver, Sam's cards are normally 5x7 or square but I did make this A2 size since the cutting of paper was easier just cut in 4 and pretty much you are done no extra paper other than the stamping pieces which are consider scraps and background papers if you wanted to use background papers. I sure had the same theme on his father's day and birthday 😺

I stamped two of the stamps of the timeless textures set with faded jeans ink on the top layer and back layer, cut my front panel with double stitched rectangles by Kat Scrappiness, that piece went to the back; the stamping on scraps of white were from sailing home set with faded jeans for the lighthouse colored a little with Copic markers and cut with the matching stampin’ cut & emboss die smooth sailing, the message is from Itty bitty greetings set also with faded jeans ink punched with small oval punch, cut two notches on each side with 3 /4” circle punch by EK Success.

This is the view flat if you were to mail



the sailboat was stamped off with the faded jeans ink so you could see it but the message would be what you could see in full straight ink. This is the view open front


This is the view from the side


No comments:

Post a Comment