Thursday, August 23, 2018

Shoebox Thursday

For today's shoebox project I had a very simple card using dandelion wishes set by SU. I picked this marble paper I bought at JoAnn's loved it is like shaving cream but without the mess or smell, package comes in 5 colors. I scanned the sheet and came very yellowish but it's orange, I cut it in 1/4 then using Stamps of Life stitched rectangle die and Kat Scrappines double stitched rectangle die to do my layers the center layer was popped with foam, the stamping was done with VersaFine Clair Nocturne. I like this ink as long as there is no coloring as it's very black, it does take a minute to dry but otherwise it's ok



I put a hello from a Poppy Stamps set on my card but didn't really gave them that option to them so they can add whatever message they need when they want to use the card as it can be use for anything

No comments:

Post a Comment