Monday, August 13, 2018

Sunday Tip or Technique

This was one of our TTs in one of my Yahoo groups which I also use for one of my mingle aka swap cards. For the mingle we had to use ribbon knots so this card was perfect for it.


I decided to change the card as on the top version the base was delightful dijon or hello honey but since normally I try to think ahead if I might put the card in my stash or donation box and if it goes in my donation box I rather have a white base so they can write their message without me adding an insert I put a layer with a 1/16" border so pretty much it had the same look but with and extra layer. I could have just glued a full piece of delightful dijon or hello honey covering the white base so there was no border but I rather have the little border. The set I used was heartfelt blooms and the message is one of those unknown stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment