Sunday, August 26, 2018

23rd Anniversary

Today is our anniversary and since we met in Acapulco I seem to like doing beachy cards and since our hobby is hiking to waterfalls or lighthouses seems like it go with the same sort of theme 😊 I had done this mingle and I still had the set out plus the new stamp of the month arrived which came with the mini set so just worked perfect. I stamped the message with ground espresso first, which is made out of 3 sets milestones moments and number of years both by SU and class of by CTMH, so I knew how where to stamped the darkest images of my background although it was going everywhere then found these stickers by Jolee's by You that thought were cute, his and her sunglasses plus shells, they're a little bulky for mailing but since it was for Bret, not a problem!! The set is the stamp of the month from The Stamps of Life last month. I use a different ink for each shell tip top taupe, almost amethyst, milled lavender, mellow moss and Sahara sand


No comments:

Post a Comment