Friday, August 10, 2018

Stacking dies

One day one of my friend was telling me if I had seen the cards using different dies stacked together to make a card I didn't understand what she meant but that night as I was going through my emails I saw a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire using stackables dies so of course I had to try to see how easy it would be. I made sticker paper as I hate wet glue and after that everything was pretty easy 😊

Because you have to cut one paper per die you get to make lots of card depending on how you arranged the die cuts, I was able to do 6 the way I arranged mine. I used small pinking circles by Spellbinders, dimensional stickers by Sticko, the hello is a die by Poppy Stamps cover with glossy accents, the thinking of you is a die by Spellbinders also cover with glossy accents, and the thanks is a die by Taylored Expressions cover with glossy accents







No comments:

Post a Comment