Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's project I decided to do an old technique I hadn't done in a while I think but different. Back when we did it, spot light technique, we used to pick an image and then choose part of the image to highlight punched or die cut that area mounted on black or any other color of cardstock and then colored only that part and mounted on foam. Well this time the whole image was stamped in black, I decided to try my new VersaFine Clair ink by Tsukineko at first impression was great love the color then I die cut my layer with Kat Scrappiness double stitched rectangles and then did my spotlight which was picking a flower to color with alcohol markers well that's when I got disappointed with the ink! when I used red and purple all seemed ok but when I used the lighter colors yellow, orange and pink it bled so either it has to dry over night or something but it sure wasn't very Copic compatible otherwise love how bright it is, it didn't stain stamp but it was smelly






No comments:

Post a Comment