Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Sunday Tip or Technique

On one of my Yahoo groups the Sunday TT was the impossible card fold. It was an easy card to do and not lots of papers. The original tutorial was done with background paper or DSP but then I saw another tutorial that was with cardstock and decorated so I like that better so that's how I did mine. I had some papers on my desk from working on something else so just used those to decorate my card.



This message is I'm so happy stamp by Paper Inspirations with hickory smoke ink


this stamp is script I love you stamp by Uptown Rubber Stamps also with hickory smoke ink, the butterflies are bitty butterfly and elegant butterfly punches by SU, rhinestones from stash


According to tutorials the band across was not necessary but it was to flimsy without it


No comments:

Post a Comment