Monday, April 16, 2018

Shaving cream

One of the Sunday tip or technique in one of my Yahoo groups was shaving cream. I have tried not doing it because it's messy but gave in and this time I did it tried it. I cover all my desk just to make sure nothing will drip then I put gloves on grabbed paper plates and Bret's shaving cream and started playing with the only reinkers I have which are distress ink. It was messy but fun unfortunately for someone that suffer headaches and migraines was a bad thing to do or maybe it was the smelly shaving cream Bret has but after I was done my migraine was pretty bad and took a couple days to get rid off so will be a technique I won't be doing again even though I did like the results. All cards were different and even after dried and airing them for a while the smell didn't go away 😔 so hope the recipients didn't have a problem with the smell!

For all cards I used the same reinkers, oxided candied apple, regular distress pine needles and rusty hinge. For the thank you cards I used so very much SAB SU's set with black soot ink and




for these cards I used wishing you by Mama Elephant also with black soot ink





No comments:

Post a Comment