Friday, April 20, 2018

Closure card

After working on the cards for my shoebox yesterday, I decided to try the same thing but with a butterfly and since I do not own the classic label punch wanted to see if I could use the word window punch.

So I used Rachel's idea of using the big background on the inside and the small piece on the outside. The butterflies are from SU, rhinestones from stash. This one is the one I  used the word window punch it works BUT because the punch is the old fashion it doesn't go in as much as the other so my opening didn't get center and the butterfly was a bit out of the card which is ok and since no one know how it actually goes they wouldn't know I didn't mean to have it off center LOL the message is from say bday by The Greeting Farm with hybrid black ink




This one was done just like the dragonfly but with butterfly, using the classic label punch. The message is from the set layer flower believe by Hampton Arts also with hybrid black ink





No comments:

Post a Comment