Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Shoebox Tuesday

For today's shoebox project, I did black ice technique but skipped one step because I don't like wet embossing šŸ˜Š so if that means is not totally the black ice technique oh well  LOL

I stamped the woodgrain background stamp by SU with crumb cake on vanilla cardstock then on my gold foil paper is where I did my "black ice" with StāzOn, not sure how other people were able to run the ink with their arm on the way I had a hard time, anyway for my trees I used wonderland set also by SU, for my message I used blooming with kindness and the seagulls are Stampendous. Because I don't like to use StāzOn with clear stamps I was looking for cling/rubber stamps so I can clean with StāzOn cleaner after I was done. The enamel dots were white and I colored them with Copic marker




For those of you that like wet embossing after you do the stamping BEFORE the enamel dots, run the VersaMark ink lightly with clear EP. 

I let the ink dry between inking, StāzOn dries pretty quick BUT just for safety I like to let it dry minutes specially in between the black ink and the VersaMark

No comments:

Post a Comment