Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Flat pop up Elephant

I join a mingle (aka swap) doing the Sunday tip or technique of flat pop up card and then on another Yahoo group the mingle was elephants so decided to kill two birds with one stone and make my two mingle cards the same so I would use the elephant them on the flat pop up card so this is what I did.

The background paper is from Let's bokeh in the snow by Lawn Fawn, the stamps are from Humphrey's set by Crafter's Companion the message was stamps with broken China and the elephant with hybrid black licorice and colored with Copic markers


Because I like to have room for a message plus a personal message I decided to add a folder card on the back so the inside has a stamped message and plenty of room for a personal message and then also room for my personal stamp. 


No comments:

Post a Comment