Sunday, April 8, 2018

50th birthday

One of our friends is turning 50 today so wanted to do a special card for her. I didn't know her favorite color so used mine 😊 and also used butterflies. Saw a card by Lorraine A and loved it so this is my spin to her idea.

Using my stamping tool I stamped twice the same butterfly images from different set, butterfly kisses by Joy Clair, butterfly kisses by BoBunny, texture butterflies by KaiserCrafts, then did the splatter on the bottom layer I used ink blot set by CTMH, on the top layer I used SU's timeless textures set then I die cut scallop oval die from PPP, also on the top layer I die cut with the stitched rectangle die by The Stamps of Life, for my message I used 3 different sets with my tuxedo black dual marker I stamped the top part from say bday set by The Greeting Farm, the middle part is from anniversary set by TCP Studio and birthday is from magical birthday set by Simon Says Stamp.


The sequins were a gift and since I removed the package don't know the company, I glue some so when you stand the card not all sequins fall down



No comments:

Post a Comment