Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Shoebox Tuesday & Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you all have a nice and sweet day. I follow my doctor's orders and didn't make valentine's cards except for immediate family. This is the card I gave Bret. The paper is a very old I had in my stash the stamp is by Penny Black colored with Copic Markers, don't know who makes the message which was stamped with tuxedo black, the circles were done with EK Success punches



Now, for my shoebox project I had wanted to make this card, I saw on Pinterest that was from Splitcoast. It was posted by eurod99. I believe she used acetate on her card. 

On my card I used le blanc stack cardstock with pearlized finish by DCWV, my opening was done with deckled ovals by Spellbinders, the leaves are from two-step bird punch by SU, flower shop set stamped with tuxedo black and punch with their matching pansy punch by SU, fancy tags by Spellbinders and because I was lazy I just cut the spinner die by Papertrey and cut to size for my message. I had different messages for them to choose for this sample I use a stamp by Hero Arts



No comments:

Post a Comment