Thursday, February 23, 2017

Shoebox Thursday by Candee

For today's shoebox project Candee had a card that could be used for anything and we got to pick our message, her sample was sympathy but she had the rest of the set for us to use plus two other sets so we could decide what we wanted. All products were SU but after I got home I decided to add some embellishments I had left overs from a kit, the color match perfectly the early espresso we used :0)

This was the card I came home with, we used Flourishing phrases stamp set with early espresso and whisper white organza ribbon and added some Wink of Stella which you can hardly see


But the more I looked at it just needed a little more bling but it had to be brown and I was too lazy to color some rhinestones or pearls but found these that were from a kit I didn't use and were just the perfect color. They're not mail friendly as you have to pay extra but sometimes it's worth the extra postage :0)


sorry in this photo the color changed not sure why anyway, wanted you to see how dimensional they were


No comments:

Post a Comment