Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Dragonfly dreams

Last Saturday one of the local demonstrators was having an event showing off the SU occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration because I was sick couldn't attend but one of my friends was nice enough to give me part of the supplies that were available for one of the make and takes. The DSP was not available so she took a picture of the card and told me up to me to come up with a card :0) the cards was like one that has been floating on Pinterest with DSP, I didn't have that DSP so looking through my papers this is what I came up with

These were the supplies I got


and this is the card I made...I used the same layout, as far as I remembered :0) 


just noticed my bow is upside down guess I was making it the wrong way LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment