Thursday, February 16, 2017

Shoebox Thursday

For today's shoebox project I had a card inspired by Dawn G a technique she called it stained glass. I wouldn't call it that way since it didn't have glass or acetate but still did it kind of her way :0)

I used dragonfly dreams set by SU for the message with tuxedo black ink, for the dragonflies I used detailed dragonfly Thinlits dies. The black dots are enamels dots by Recollection colored with Copic Markers.

The first card I glued my outline dragonfly to my base dragonfly and then colored with alcohol markers


On the second card I colored the base dragonfly with the alcohol markers did a little little little blending and then glued my outline dragonflly


Before I attached the dragonflies to card I spritz with radiant rain shimmer mist which you can't tell on the photo but on real life you can see the shimmer I think better than the Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment