Sunday, February 26, 2017

Scenery for all

When I made this card I wasn't sure what I wanted to do the card for. I love scenery cards for many things one they are simple to make especially if you don't color the image :0) so at first, I left the card with no message figure I would decide later what I would use it for, well it is one of those that can be for everything. The Mt Rainer stamp is by Rubber Rhapsody I used to love their local stamps too bad they went out of business. I stamped it with London fog ink to make it more clean and simple I just added some score lines that I did with my score board about the same distance on the 4 sides. The base of the card was 4.25" x 5.5" and the next piece was 5.25" x 8" score in half the next layer just had 1/16" border all around and the next 1/8" all around

Of course, a card like this works for sympathy as it's peaceful...message by Endless Creations


Male birthday card, message by SU


for this one, the message is by Penny Black


and also for anniversary, and this one the message is Pop Corn Bear - Crafter's Companion


No comments:

Post a Comment