Saturday, August 27, 2016

Wedding

My oldest stepson got married today and this is the card I made for them. Josh loves outdoor activities and so does Constance so decide to go outside MY box with their wedding card :0) normally wedding cards that I make are couples, rings, bells or flowers not that they're not nice but since Josh likes outdoor I wanted something different plus their wedding was not a traditional wedding to me :0) so this is what I came up

The message is by Penny Black stamped with tuxedo black, the sunset/sunrise is by Coronado Island Stamping Company also stamped with tuxedo black and the shell by Heartfelt Creations also stamped with tuxedo black. The background was done with distress inks and sponges. For the sky used tumbled glass; for the sun squeezed lemonade, scattered straw and tea dye; for water tumbled glass, broken China, faded jeans and blueprint sketch; for the bottom of the ocean or sand old paper and brushed corduroy



No comments:

Post a Comment